French Stocks Soars to Record High – TradingView

Most index heavyweights posted gains, with notable increases from LVMH (0.8%), Hermes (0.5%), TotalEnergies (0.5%), Christian Dior (1%), and Airbus ( …

Do you trust this headline?

Based on recent headline ratings, 100% of this readership currently trusts the local media, which has an average score of 82% regionally and is currently trending positive.


Media Trust Score100%